Saturday, July 2, 2011

Big Boy Room


 So today Aspen found the pack of crayons in a goodie bag he had been given a few days ago.  Everytime I gave him crayons previously he chumped them so we were still avoiding the whole coloring thing.  He really seems to understand today and was so excited about it.  We drew a few pictures together and surprisingly the crayons stayed out of the mouth and on the paper.  Hehe, my cute little artist.



I think he really loved his picture.


Aspen has been such a good boy about bedtime and naps.  He lays down in his crib cuddles in his blanket and hugs his stuffed animals.  I was bored and it was another rainy day, so I decided to take the front off his crib and make him a toddler bed.  He totally loved it!  Haha, he started throwing all his stuff animals in it, then throwing them off it back and forth.  Randomly diving ontop of them.  He was so funny.  I love his personality, he is so crazy!  :p





I also decided to move all his toys into his room as well.  I wasn't so sure this was a good idea since I just gave him a toddler bed.  I didn't know if he was actually going to sleep now with his toys right next to him. 


And of course he had to play with them and take them all out as soon and they journeyed into his room. 


I'd say overall it was a success, toys next to him, freedom to get in and out the crib as he wants, and he still went down no problem come bedtime.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Geez, Im missing out on everything... I love the shot of the toys right next to the bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drawing naked--I do it all the time, LOL! Love your pics, Ash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, actually he took off his own diaper and cloths today.. haha.. He has a little bit of diaper rash.. so i just let him go, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhh so stinking CUTE!! I love it!! I'm not sure what we are doing with Oona's room when Killian comes along, but I'm sure it will be one big room of FUN <3

    ReplyDelete