Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day out with Granny


My mom has been staying with me for a little while my husband is deployed. Its such a great break, almost a vacation from the normal craziness of trying to do everything while having a baby 24/7. Since she didn't arrive until after mothers day, and we both are breakfast lovers, I took her to my favorite little breakfast cafe, Another Broken Egg. It was so delicious and a gorgeous day outside to sit out and enjoy.

We also wondered around the little town and walked along the harbor and shops.



Aspen my sack of potatoes sporting a new outfit I made a little long.. :p


We also headed to the beach to enjoy the sunset and snag a few photos, too bad my camera battery died before the best part.. :/ Not to mention a little someone wanted nothing to do with looking at the camera..


1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you posting to the blog again! I love the pictures.. ugh just makes me want to be there so much.. I cant wait!
    I love you :)
    Oh and go bye a spare battery!!

    ReplyDelete