Friday, May 27, 2011

Water Play


This is the first time we got to go to one of these, and Aspen just loved it! He was unsure at first, and then kept going after the water spouts as they went off. When he needed a break he would run off the side into the grass for a minute, then come back for more. I was wearing a new dress and decided to walk Aspen to a water spout.. not thinking I walked right over one as it decided to go on.. and yeah.. lets just say I was a little surprised.. I think my mom nearly died laughing as she witnessed the whole thing. I guess I am not always the smartest.




This picture just cracks me up every time. I feel like it looks like a mob shooting.. and the suspicious guy in the top corner in responsible. Aspen looks clueless at what to do.. :p



No comments:

Post a Comment